Pastoral Support at Roundhill
Pastoral support for Families at Roundhill School
At Roundhill we have a Family Support Co-ordinator, Natasha Gibbs, who works Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. She is here between 8:30am and 4:00pm and available to parents for general chats, or, if you would like a chance to talk longer about anything, a meeting can be arranged. If you would like to speak to her please call the school office (01225 424950) or ask at Reception.
Natasha can offer parents support with issues they may feel are affecting their children and can also offer support for your children with any worries or anxieties they may be experiencing. She is also able to signpost families to a wide variety of services including family support services, the school nurse, parenting groups, Bath City Farm and other voluntary agencies. She is part of the school’s Safeguarding Team.
Natasha helps reinforce the nurturing and supportive environment that we provide at Roundhill. We also provide Drama Therapy which can be discussed with Natasha or Mrs Benjamin our Assistant Head Teacher/SENCo/Inclusion Lead.
Please feel free to contact Natasha if you feel she could support your child or your family.
Information, advice and support for Parents and Carers
You will find information for parents and carers and links to external organisations on this page, click on the links for further information.
- School Nurse - Virgin Care Tel: 01225 831666
- Southside Family Support and Play Service - Meade House, Wedgwood Rd, Bath BA2 1QN. Tel: 01225 331243
- SEND Partnership - information, advice and support for parents and carers with children with SEN and disabilities living in Bath & North East Somerset Council. SEND Partnership Service Helpline: 01225 394382, text: 07530 263401
- Disabled Children's Team - advice and support to families based in Bath and North East Somerset. Located at Keynsham Civic Centre. Duty desk – 01225 396967
- IPSEA (Independent Parental Special Education Advice) https://www.ipsea.org.uk/contact/advice-and-support/advice-line Book call back on link above or call to book - 01799 582 030.
- Contact A Family – 0808 808 3555 https://www.cafamily.org.uk/advice-and-support/education-health-and-social-care/education/
- The Carers’ Centre, including support for Young Carers - located at Woodlands, Lower Bristol Rd, Bath BA2 9ES http://www.banescarerscentre.org.uk/
- Children Missing Education Officer - Hannah Barker Tel: 01225 394228
- Children’s Social Care - The Duty and Assessment Team provide the first point of contact if you need to talk to someone about a child or young person, or request a service from Children's Social Care. Tel: Duty team 01225 396312 or 01225 396313
- Think U Know - information on Internet Safety for Children / Young People and their parents and carers, https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/8_10-archive/